poniedziałek, 23 listopada 2015

Akwarelowe urodziny / Watercolour Birthday

Na dzisiaj mam dla Was radosną akwarelową kartkę :-)
I have a cheerful watercolour card for you today :-)


Kiedy za oknem szaro i pada, najlepiej postawić na kolor! Dlatego też do urodzinowej kartki wybrałam piękne kolory kolekcji "Watercolour my world":  
When it's dull and raining outside, it's best to put up some colour! And so for the birthday card I was to make I chose beautiful shades of the "Watercolour my world" collection:


Dla większego kontrastu dodałam arkusz ze wzorem płótna z kolekcji "This is a man's world", a tło spryskałam kropelkami złotej mgiełki. W centrum w tekturowej rameczce umieściłam stempel embossowany złotym pudrem.
For a greater contrast I added the linen design from the "This is a man's world" collection and splashed the bakground with droplets of golden mist. In the centre, in a chipboard decorative frame, I placed a sentiment stamp heat-embossed with golden ep.


Wokół ramki dodałam kompozycję kwiatową, uzupełnioną zawieszką i kryształkami...
Around the frame I arranged my flower cluster completed by a charm and crystals...


...a w roli listków wystąpiły piórka, które wycięłam z arkusza dodatków:
....and for leaves I used feathers cut out from the Elements sheet:


Mam nadzieję, że kolorowa kartka sprawi radość w pochmurny dzień :-)

I hope such bright card would bring joy on a cloudy day :-)


Do jej wykonania użyłam:
For my card I used the following:

0 komentarze:

 
speedbloggertemplate.co.cc. Powered by Blogger.com